Putting together a golf tournament can be an extremely time consuming process and there are so many courses in Southern California to choose from. It is important to not only find the right course to fit your groups needs, but to also make sure the golf course you are interested in is in top condition. Simply trying to find available dates at courses, let alone negotiating competitive rates, can often require hours of your time on the phone. Whether your goal is to organize a large fundraising event or a small social group outing, a bachelor party or a couple’s weekend, a memorial gathering or a corporate event, Kennedy Golf is committed to providing an enjoyable, service-oriented experience for you and your group. Regardless of size or type, all of our clients will receive personalized attention from our tournament planning experts and, more importantly, save you hours of time.
Contact us today for a FREE CONSULTATION and learn more about our services:
- Personal consultation to help determine the right golf course for your event and provide up-to-date course condition information
- Acquire bids and negotiate rates from multiple golf courses (including food and beverage needs)
- Schedule and coordinate site inspections
- Develop tournament budget and manage expenses
- Confirm booking and facilitate contract with the golf course
- Create timelines and “to-do” lists for tournament committee
- Develop tournament and promotional collateral
- Customized event (web) landing page and promotion of your event via the Kennedy Golf website
- Assist with securing tournament contest and raffle prize donations
- Handle all player registration and payment services
- Recommend scoring formats and contests to be held on the golf course
- Create player pairings, scorecards, rules sheets and results summary
- Coordinate all day-of-event operations including registration, golf course set up, banquet, awards presentation and auction set up
- Post tournament summary, results, and company/group/sponsor recognition on Kennedy Golf website.